Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What's In a Name?

Hats off to Monday's Mania
Saving the world before bedtime on Tuesday
(Campaigning. oh so exciting. to see the faces of many friends plastered across the many corridors, to hear the songs echoing throughout the school blocks, to see shamelessness written over the faces of many - and some green paint as well heh - to laugh and to play along. to put up fake campaigns - Leon the Peon most notably - to put up our crazy fronts, and just to have fun. But beyond all that. I'm still unsure of who to vote.)

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

the Lord's love. brighter than any sunshine. the greatest sunshine. You alone light up our lives and give us our direction in the murky dark.

In sooth I know not why I am so sad -
Indeed, O sadness where is thy sting? - when we have the joy of the Lord in our hearts. (: It's been a long Week 2, we're halfway through - o how shockingly fast time passes - lots of issues have been resolved within (hopefully) and now God has illuminated my path - the path to follow is the path of love, to love his people. I've been really quite joyful recently. and wow - that despite all the stuff that's bothering me.

Lord Lord, Wherefore art thou Lord?
and we continue searching, all of us. my prayer life hasn't been the most healthy, but I do pray that God will draw us all nearer to him. 'Drawing Near' John Bevere - a series has started on it - may it be a great encouragement and loving message to all who yearn and trust in him (: Meanwhile, Lord help me to rely on you even as I search earnestly, may I worship with my heart - not just empty words.

that is all. adieu. may God bless all of you.

on a rather strange note. things have been a little strange. some fish behind my back - some random whispers along the corridor - some ginseng - some hello panda - and some excited murmurs from behind. confusion ensues. but God is faithful.

No comments: