Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Something Eternal

It's been a long time. Regretably, I probably haven't done much for the past week - little witnessing, little serious talk about Christ with people - and I do feel a little guilty for having let God down. Two weeks ago we found ourselves at that fateful art lesson, tomorrow will be another similar day. For the past weeks, it's been sowing of seeds, and more seeds, and I've talked to many people - but haven't focused particularly on one.

Meanwhile - FireAC swells in size again - new faces appearing, and the new arrangement of a large circle serving to produce this rather encouraging trend. The focus has been love - God's love - which is greater than any human love, touching any heart with divine ease. I've realised His love for me, despite the weaknesses and shortcomings, despite my lack of passion (perhaps) in the past week. I really want God to work through me again.

I guess sometimes we tend to be a little hard on ourselves...just because we haven't accomplished anything gargantuan does not mean we haven't blessed others with the joy and love of the Lord. Our tiny little acts of kindness and love can go a long way.

JAE results came out. And great joy ensued as we realised all the BB people were staying. Still, there were some who could not remain, and for these people we prayed a prayer of comfort and of faith in the sovereignty of our Great Shepherd. I thank God greatly - overflowing - and overflowing yet again! Let me keep singing for You my Father! Neverending praise!

Why this is shaping up to be a joyful post :). It's been a long time too since a geniunely happy post - thankfully God has provided people alongside me during this time of need :). But even without these people, I guess He is more than enough for any one of us.

This is our call - to realise our Father's great love for every one of us. He made you just the way he wanted to - and you're perfect in His wonderful sight! all of you.

keep smiling :)

No comments: