Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thy Word - a LAMP unto my feet

The Greater Sunshine
Tim - on a sunny day

I found one day this sunshine

That would not go away;
Twas Innocence that led me
To bask in its array.

Then chancing on this honey pot
That left itself ajar;
Twas Innocence that led me
To push - albeit too far.

But there's a greater sunshine
Why can't I taste and see?
That there's a Loving Father
Who yearns to care for me.

Then Truth found me one day, at last (Alas!)
I knew not what to say
To part was such sweet sorrow -
But it's Him who leads the way.

...

LAMP, despite it's dull moments, was never short of some enlightening moments - and after LAMP fellowship was always just as worth it - a shocking reminder of the little time left I have with my friends and classmates. Today I lay down with John Tay and lamented (in the usual way we nostalgic, sentimental people do) at the passing of time - such a recurring theme, on this
rather sad blog of mine.

But there's a greater sunshine - we need to experience this greater warmth and greater love - from the one and only God above!

"As My Father has loved me, so I have loved you; abide in my love"
"and this is my commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you"
John 15:9, 12

Primer's Vision: keep staying in God's love, keep experiencing it. And once we love him, we answer that question from John 21:15. And we're going to feed Jesus' Lambs!

Sleepover at XL's place was quite a traumatic experience at times - being interrogated whilst squashed by a giant beanbag chair, being tau-poked by my jolly friends while half asleep...I guess it was all enjoyable. :)

Thank You God. and again we rejoice!


No comments: