Friday, March 02, 2007

The Bin Speaks

the problem being
filled to the brim
you - never knowing
mine, her or him?
you - never seeing
which belongs to
you - never noticing
the clutter building
up to the ceiling
rubbish is blinding -
it's all confusing.

and when it grips you.
it's just too late.


(cries of 'emo' - I hear you - but what can I say?)

everyone needs love, everyone needs compassion, and the kindness of our Saviour. when there's no one to turn to, we turn to Christ. I've been trying, but the intangibility of it is so tough to grapple with. Sometimes I just cry asking God to be more real in my life - I want to touch, I want to hear, I want to see - O how reliant we are on our senses!

I'm confused. But contented with hiding it. Let it be. Perhaps God will help me resolve this.
But till then. I'll try to remain happy. Bins must always be happy.

No comments: