Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Knew It

Tim really cannot hide a secret.
Tim really cannot mask his emotions as well.

That Friday afternoon I felt rather defeated, white space culminated with the piling on of two more rather tedious Chinese comparison analysis essays, my mind did degenerate into one big white space. White noise - blankness - and I just submerged into that endless oblivion of wondering why everything had just befallen me. Maybe it was because I fell asleep doing QT the previous night.

No it was more than that - as I later confided with John - physical stress (tiredness), emotional stress (rather tricky this one) and academic stress (overload for the rather short Week 11 of school).

Thursday - the day before. Wanting to continue the art class ministry eventually ended up almost losing my mind over some unresolved matter. I ran off to the circular classroom where Mr Goh (my teacher for a week) has his math class - I ran there for it was dark, it was cold and metallic, glassy, and when you said anything, it echoed throughout. And know-wonder people have been saying that I'm getting very emo.

And I have decided to turn over a new leaf - thanks to much support from my fellow brothers and sisters beside me...aww thanks for the note on Saturday Kenneth, much appreciated and much love in return - though i know you hate that soppy stuff. That was my emotional first aid - ah...first aid, we did teach the Sec 2s first aid. And I had my dose of being a drill instructor :)

and thank God, who has been asking me to rest in Him. Though He feels so far away sometimes, oh Lord u made me a person dependent on senses and experience, and now you're teaching me not to rely on those senses - how painful, but how essential, be ever so real to me Lord!

Chamber chamber. I did enjoy it. But I was quite tired as well. and the music was rather therapeutic. Not a worthy critic, so silence is golden :)

work work. at least the hols will be busy.

No comments: