Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rocks in the Pond

It's been a last time since I've last posted - The Thin Red Line sitting completed, crowning the pile of homework that has accumulated on my side shelf - and I remembered commenting on the swiftness with which the explosion came - the physical shock that came ever so suddenly - instantaneously, like stepping over a thin red line.

somehow. the last few days have been a step over that thin red line. and things have changed. lots. more than i could have ever ever imagined. shock? perhaps.

still I always fondly recall that God is by our side, and that He is now and forever, a timeless rock who does not change. the great unchangeable I AM - that one we can cling on to in our storms of life. We have an anchor that keeps the soul, steadfast and sure while the billows roll. (: and I trust you Lord, because I have no idea what you are doing, but I know that you know that it's best for me.

the only resolution i found for confusion this week - was more confusion - sigh.

Orchid hybridization yesterday. but let's not talk about that now. work beckons. oh work work, more work. (service is our top priority :P)

I shall speak in riddles once more. (yes. this is no poetry - it is just useless ramble)

Twirling whirling gyrating (much like last night)
the bees surround their honey
but chance now - they flee some distance (it was in an instant)
unguarded now - I close some distance (not much, not much)
but this some trick of the mind (some distraction)
I wish the bees were still there
to be stung - but taste
or to withdraw and never
i doth wonder which hurts greater.
God guide my paths (this part is no riddle)


And recalling the placement of white rocks, the rearrangement of pebbles to form a loving message to complement the coming REW week - the week where our Saviour gave up everything for us. this is the culmination of lent - may we be filled with thanksgiving always, especially for this week. Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday. remember Him in all our ways.

and with those stones - John Tay came frolicking past, with a fish in hand.

(that was a random way to end)

No comments: