Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Don't Know Already

I'm sorry Lord. I really am. Sorry for everything I've felt. Everything I'm feeling. Sorry for trying to rely on myself. Sorry for not having enough faith. Sorry for feeling defeated. Sorry for confusion. Sorry for being sorry for myself. Sorry for everything.

And especially sorry that I've been so hopelessly distracted - I wish I could be an effective tool for you - I pray that you can work through me to bless and give hope - I pray you can use me as an intercessor for those who have not found you - I pray that you can always fill me with joy that I may fill others with joy as well. But how long shall I put up this strong front - tim is definitely not at his best. ):

Why Lord?

To seek you? to surrender to you? to know you better? to love unconditionally?

Why. cry.

No comments: