Sunday, February 13, 2005

Wasted my whole afternoon from like 3 plus till 7 plus reading my math txtbk, sigh, i really am a cao mugger right? Anyway, finally understood graphs, thx to my father of course. But wad always tricks me is the negative values....annoying leh. Tests coming really soon, one week till term tests, and in my true tim spirit, better start mugging away liao.

Today was strange, i had the sudden urge to do math after waking up, weird, but i took a really old txtbook and started reading and reading, i was bored....anyway, 11 i left for BB, GACCM, council meeting to plan the camp, presented my stuff, Siyan came late so the responsibilty fell on me. So kewl, we're thinking of planning the night games sth like RISK!!! Except i dunno how attacking is gonna be done (Definitely NOT using dice.....that was a silly suggestion from ding of all ppl...)

Still have to type out minutes of the meetings and send to Mr Sim, sian leh. And i need to go online to discuss my game concept with my guild and all. Putting so much time on BB this yr, its a big commitment, and its tiring me out....no time to do like leisure and stuff. I didn't practise my guitar today, hopefully i don't forget the notes for Running After You. Still have to practice and perfect my hymns for tomorrow in church, i really don't want to mess up, esp the doxology, still remember the first time i played it, i couldn't start at all, paiseh paiseh....Playing for worship and praise tomorrow as well, but i'd rather play chords than hymns, Sure, hymns are gd, but they are so hard to play, although i think Ian has no prob with em coz he's a pro side-reader....i'm lousy at side reading, i mean i failed side reading in the test, it almost cost me a pass. Better get a merit for Grade 7 at least, or Lim Clan all laugh at me again....

gtg now, lots of things to do, so little time, why can't we just have 48 hrs in a day???

No comments: