Monday, February 07, 2005

Just back from church and youth group fun session, finally learnt how to do a smash with the badminton racket, i'm not very good at badminton, but hopefully it'll get better....anywayz, tried my hand at pool as well, still can't get the posture right......but anyway, i managed to hit the white ball into the hole (that's a foul btw :)...)

'Offerring' is a nice song, maybe we can play it for the band, anyway, nxt wk i'm playing and tomorrow is my worship practise where i go all the way back to fairfield mother church and play....hopefully uncle joel's (drummer) back has no more problems, poor guy.

Nth much happened in these few days, just many late nights and all, i am VERY tired, i shld sleep earlier today....sian, chinese proj is causing me headaches, my typing speed is like 400 words in an hour, horrendously slow and tedious, i would handwrite it, but the china teacher wouldn't be too happy with that (she expects EVERYONE to have windows xp and han shen....sigh)

And yesterday BB, saw sec ones for the first time, they're all so weird, sec 4s planned the games terribly, and we all vowed to plan better games for future batches of sec ones.....Night Games for GAC, progress is extremely slow, Kester and Ian better think of sth gd soon .

Oh well gtg, slog out at chinese again and my physics Kinematics AA...

3 comments:

† Fabriz † said...

Hey Tim!!
I found your blog :D
And you should get a tagboard. Btw I'm sure I thrash you at pool/badminton.

Bean said...

hello tim

The Hierophant said...

get a chatterbox soon tim...