Monday, February 14, 2005

Life is A Gamble

dunno why i suddenly thought of this title, it was my theme for last yr's art btw...

Today played in church, was ok except that we were unrehearsed and Uncle Joel was playing impromptu, we messed up a little, going off beat several times. I think the best part was when i played a C chord in the A major, that was like cao funny lah. Hwee was fine with 'Let Us Break Bread', so proud of her, so little time oreddi so pro, must really Thank God for his blessings...Sermon was bout the importance of humility for unity within christians

After church went to Uncle Wilson's place. I tried to teach my cousins bridge but failed horribly....bridge is so hard to teach lah, all the bidding stuff is quite complicated. We opted for sth less complicated----BlackJack, 2 cards each, i learnt it like in a matter of seconds. Apparently i had begginer's luck so i owned them, i start with 1 buck and invested to 1.70, courtesy of the last game where i bid all my money and won, so i doubled my money :)

Visted aunt's place (father's side) after that, was reading my bio reference bk coz i was bored and my bro was duelling pkm cards with gerald....2-1 to my bro, and courtesy of the deck crafted by me...:) I don't know my aunt very well, only knew the names of my cousins like wad, 2 days ago? Sharon, Karen and Danny.....And they're all like 5 yrs or more older than me. Karen getting married on 12 march, last day of sch if i'm not wrong. Apparently she's going Barcelona and Amsterdam for honeymoon, lucky hor?

My bro said sth funny today, he say he didn't wanna go Fairfield Secondary because it was co-ed, like what's wrong wif him right?? I mean at least say you donwanna go coz my dad's teaching there, not because there are girls? ACS does things to you i think....

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, No valentine yet but ....sigh

No comments: