Friday, February 11, 2005

Misunderstood

You know how it feels when you're misunderstood.......
Its like today, nth went my way, stayed ovr at couz's home last night, this morn thought i was going home immediately, turns out we went to visit some Uncle Anthony and his baby with cancer. So yeah i didn't get to do any work or go home and jam on my substandard electric guitar....

Then, just when i look forward to a tasty steamboat, i get told that i have to go to my nai nai's bdae celebration at a restaurant, so yeah i have to skip the steamboat.....and my mum only told me today, just when i was looking forward to it....its just annoying. SO yeah i get annoyed, throw a slight tantrum, say why this why that, and then she calls me 'selfish', since when was reasoning with my mum 'selfish'? I'm just trying to explain myself. She says i was uncooperative, well i DID follow her willingly to Uncle Anthony's didn't i? Why can't ppl see the gd in me, i'm not All bad am i? Why can't they understand that all i want is to be understood, is to be appreciated for the gd i have, and not constantly critisized for my bad pts.......It's annoying when you're not appreciated ya know....just annoying. At least i'm not angry anymore, well the bible says don't let the sun go down while you're angry...or sth like that at least...But better be careful, coz if i don't feel appreciated all the time, it may like develop into depression or sth....

I went home finally, like 3 hrs off my initial expectation, i download Azmi's math supp hw, and i do it.....just to make myself feel like i'm doing sth useful during CNY. I jam on my guitar, yay, i'm getting better at open up the gates...:) and yeah, i may go to sean's place to play tom. that'll be gd, except i have piano lesson tomorrow as well.....

At my aunts place, at least i got a little taste of the steamboat, and i played a little mahjong, but that was it...oh yeah watched Mulan as well... It's funny how disney movies that are so old only have their tv premiere like today....oh btw, i watched on a pirated VCD...wad you expect? I miss steamboat, after all its only once a year, wad a pity, it's all coz of poor planning i think, nxt yr, i vow to help my dad plan better so i don't miss a gd steamboat..

Okkie, back home now, wad to do, prob some work to make CNY useful, just look through my past reports, touch up and....OH CRAP, still have chinese report to do, got to get those photos, i need more photos, daniel has too few liao.....sian leh this proj stuff....IB is so tuff, the worst thing is that it's only the first term and everyone's dying liao


No comments: