Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nostalgia

nostalgia hit me today, after i read through some ppl's blogs....i realize how much i miss kenwei, why did you go to NUS high??? The last time i talked to him was when i wished him a happy bdae, quite long ago actually. Well, was reading his blog and read abt the sleepovers we had and the fun we had together....oh well, its a thing of the past now, hopefully we can still keep in touch via msn messenger or sth....haven't logged on to msn in a long time anyway. I hope this friendship doesn't end in ruins like the one i had with edric in the past. sigh, times pass so fast....I miss kenwei and his lightheartedness and his fun spirit and humor...and funny how i used to dislike him when we sat at the table in p.6. Its not just because of games or anything that bonds us together, its more we just go together really well, as in we can chat for hours at a go......

Nostalgia, reminds me of church, my mother church, i went back during watch night abt a month ago, and noone remembers me. Why? becoz i lost weight and i look different now. Just half a year i changed my look by losing like 10kg and now noone recognizes me. I wave, they don't even notice. Yep still remember some names: stho, aloisious, lois......well that's like 3 yrs ago. Wow, its been a long time since i moved to the preaching point....

now i'm going onto msn, see if kenwei is online, hopefully i can exchange a few words with him eh? he's on!!!!! oh well you know wad that means, gtg now, hope he has time to spare for me....its been a long long time...haiz

btw, i'm becoming mod for the class forums: hurrah!!! :)


No comments: