Thursday, February 10, 2005

CNY Celebration

At my cousins house right now, apparently i'm gonna stay over so yay. Today was CNY, went ard the usual routine of visiting ppl and getting more and more HONGBAO!! Today was the first CNY that i wore long pants, very uncomfortable lah, wore it unwillingly to plz my mum.......
Went to Nai nai's house first, ate prawn rolls and all my fav CNY goodies, like that white cookie stuff. Btw, i was like eating so many of the white cookies thinking they were the most healthy of all the goodies (coz i'm slightly weight concious remember??), then my mom told me they were made of coconut....i was like, wad?! and stopped eating immediately, ate the funny fishball crackers instead...
Visited Taitai later on, met up with all my couz....first time i saw hwee in such a short skirt...(i'm just observant, not that i'm a perv or anything but yeah....) Anywayz, i met my extended family and as usual i didn't knoe half of the ppl. wait more than half to be exact. Rachel (youngest couz) very niao today, super sticky, can't even play wif her, always wanna be wif mummy, i think she does it on purpose.
Now i'm at couz's place, nth much to do, bout bout to play some mahjong wif Huijun....gonna win and thrash the adults whee! Anywayz, i survived the first day of CNY, let's see wad happens tomorrow....

No comments: