Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ghost Rider

In retrospect, it got me thinking when we were chased out of the MRT station, while everyone was still in a half-state of sleep, trying to worship God in the morning - so much for worshiping in a public place.

In retrospect, it got me thinking when Fab left us on the wooden deck in VivoCity - I squatted in a corner with my guitar (in the classic 'emo pose') and thought. Perhaps it was too Pharisee-tical? Perhaps it was for show? What was it? And expectedly, I must say that it felt hard to worship this morning - strangely difficult - maybe God was telling us something.

And whilst in this pseudo state of reflection, I was immediately tossed into a dark cinema - watching scenes of Johnny transforming into burning skull and innocent victims being de-souled. It wasn't that bad a movie - but I was never a good critic - so don't take my word for it.

And yet again I was made fun of - my picture was broadcast - my soft spots were prodded. It wasn't painful - it was just strange - well at least it wasn't painful - I'm over those times. One day you'll all know - then you'll all understand....

meanwhile. How can I get deeper in love with God? How oh how? where is that crush?

No comments: