Friday, February 16, 2007

2 Chronicles 7:14

Verse 1
Here we are Lord, waiting for your Holy Spirit
Here we are Lord, waiting for your Holy Fire
We have lost our first love, Lord have mercy on us all
Fill us again -

Chorus
Hear us when we cry out
Come and heal our Land
Forgive us of our sins and
Live in us again!

Verse 1
Create in us a clean heart, as we turn to seek Your face
Create in us a clean heart, please don't cast us from your presence
One thing we desire Lord, to dwell in your holy place forever
Take us again -

This short song was penned not too long ago, in an Admin Room not too far away. I had been feeling down, feeling defeated by the world, and I did lose my first love, did stray away from God. But God reminded me to delight in Him, and to enjoy Him only. And so I did, I wanted to get right with God again. I'm always reminded by the beautiful verses from which the inspiration for this song was taken from. Psalms 51, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Revelations 2, and more.

FireAC, time to move, time to get back on track, and start living for God again. The work piles on, but I will keep my sight on God.

P.S Sean. I will try to get that '6 weird things about me' post done, once I'm done picking the 6 items from my infinitely long list :P

No comments: