Saturday, February 17, 2007

Come And Heal Our Land

And by Kenneth's request, I decided to sing the song and record it. I thought my voice was really bad, people really have low standards when they say I sing well. Enjoy the guitar (not the voice...). And well, get the rough tune :) Chords are available through special request :) or you could try to decipher your own chords.


And by special special request: with harmony from Verse 2 onward...forgive the loud clicks. It's strange hearing two of me sing...


Verse 1
Here we are Lord, waiting for your Holy Spirit
Here we are Lord, waiting for your Holy Fire
We have lost our first love, Lord have mercy on us all
Fill us again -

Chorus
Hear us when we cry out
Come and heal our Land
Forgive us of our sins and
Live in us again!

Verse 2
Create in us a clean heart, as we turn to seek Your face
Create in us a clean heart, please don't cast us from your presence
One thing we desire Lord, to dwell in your holy place forever
Take us again -


And I thought to balance the horrible singing, I'll post a recent composition, composed at the height of many problems people were facing and such. Titled 'Break Up'.



right. God Bless all for the CNY weekend ahead :) have a delightful time :)

On a side note, the links for 'Shanghai Memories', 'Journey to Light' and '
Impromptu Goodbye' have been fixed. Enjoy :)

No comments: