Thursday, June 22, 2006

well i was bored so...and reflecting on a boring life thus far is quite enjoyable...oddly

[ ] I have read a lot of books. (nah...was nvr a reader)
[ ] I have been on some sort of varsity team. (not there yet)
[1] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping. (I should think so..BB's quite bad)
[ ] I have been to Canada. (does America count? :P)
[ ] I have been to Europe. (hmmm i haven't been overseas much huh?)
[2] I have watched cartoons for hours. (yay)
[ ] I have tripped UP the stairs. (how does one do that?)
[ ] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs. (jumping does not count eric..)
[ ] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[3] I have played ping pong. (of course! and do you know there's a togo player pimpong?)
[4] I swam in the ocean. (more of wading in the sand)
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[5] I have seen fireworks. (happens alot in s'pore)
[ ] I have seen a shooting star (nope..not even at this church camp)
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower. (look that's not fair..it's the same question)
[ ] I have almost drowned. (i believe i can swim)
[6] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. (don't wish to elaborate)
[7] I have listened to one CD over and over and over again.
[8] I have had stitches. (somewhere bad :X)
[ ] I have had frostbite.
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there. (i wish i could try)
[9] I have stayed up ’til 2 doing homework/projects. (why...everyone shld have this down)
[ ] I currently have a job. (ask me again during IBA)
[ ] I have been ice skating.
[10] I have been roller blading. (Camp Temasek!)
[11] I have fallen flat on my face. (during roller-blading)
[12] I have tripped over my own two feet. (ditto)
[13] I have been in a fist fight. (P1 ID vs 1C....more like play then fight but we got punished)
[14] I have watched the Power Rangers. (vaguely remember)
[15] I attend Church regularly. (Thank God)
[ ] I have played truth or dare. (fortunately not?)
[ ] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[ ] I have already had my 17th birthday. (once again...a quite pointless question :D)
[16] I’ve called someone stupid. (myself...and mr Azmi will get me for it)
[17] I’ve been in a verbal argument. (yea for sure)
[18] I’ve cried in school. (yea ask mr azmi...and ask the toilet)
[ ] I’ve played basketball on a team.
[ ] I’ve played baseball on a team.
[ ] I’ve played football on a team.
[19] I’ve played soccer on a team. (every recess)
[ ] I’ve done cheerleading on a team. (i wish...)
[ ] I’ve played softball on a team.
[ ] I’ve played volleyball on a team.
[ ] I’ve played tennis on a team.
[ ] I’ve been on a track or cross country team.
[20] I’ve been swimming more than 20 times in my life. (ACS wad..no choice)
[ ] I’ve bungee jumped. (would be fun)
[21] I’ve climbed a rock wall. (but never touched the top)
[ ] I’ve lost more than $20.
[22] I’ve called myself an idiot. (like i said above)
[ ] I’ve called someone else an idiot. (did i ever?)
[23] I’ve cried myself to sleep. (when i lost my stuffed toy yes...at least eric still has sally)
[24] I’ve had (or have) pets. (i had goldfish and a snail and some tiny frogs once yes)
[ ] I’ve owned a spice girls CD. (no...)
[ ] I’ve owned a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I’ve owned an N*Sync CD.
[ ] I’ve owned a backstreet boys CD.
[ ] I’ve mooned someone.
[ ] I have sworn at someone of authority before. (Tim's too nice?)
[ ] I’ve been in the newspaper.
[ ] I’ve been on TV.
[ ] I’ve been to Hawaii.
[25 ] I’ve eaten sushi. (and love it)
[26 ] I’ve been on the other side of a waterfall. (yes i remember once...was interesting. in a cave)
[27] I’ve watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies. (woot)
[28] I’ve watched all the Harry Potter movies. (and again)
[ ] I’ve watched all of the Rocky movies. (gosh...this is the new millenium!)
[ ] I’ve watched the 3 stooges.
[ ] I’ve watched “Newlyweds” Nick & Jessica. (boliao?)
[29] I’ve watched Looney Tunes. (roadrunner!!)
[ ] I’ve been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into lockers.
[30] I’ve been called a geek. (All GEPs do somehow)
[ ] I’ve studied hard for a test and got a bad grade. (ummmm)
[ ] I’ve not studied at all for a test and aced it. (how can someone not study?)
[31] I’ve hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs. (but she wouldn't let me)
[32] I’ve hugged my dad within the past 24 hours. ( i think so)
[ ] I’ve met a celebrity/music artist.
[33] I’ve written poetry. (got a few somewhere)
[34 ] I’ve been arrested. (this one's interesting...i was cautioned for stealing b4..misunderstanding there)
[35] I’ve been attracted to someone much older than me. (ahhhhh crushes!)
[36] I’ve been tickled till I’ve cried. (childhood memories...)
[37 ] I’ve tickled someone else until they cried. (KenWei wrapped in a mattress)
[38] I’ve had/have siblings. (thank God)
[ ] I’ve been to a rock concert.
[39] I’ve listened to classical music and enjoyed it. (i have to...i play the music)
[40] I’ve been in a play. (...hmmmm embarassing stuff)
[ ] I’ve been picked last in gym class. (American biases questions no?)
[ ] I’ve been picked first in gym class.
[ ] I’ve been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[41] I’ve cried in front of my friends. (in school...)
[42] I’ve read a book longer than 1,000 pages. (i don't suppose trilogies count?)
[43] I’ve played Halo 2. (Lim Clan Fest!)
[ ] I’ve freaked out over a sports game. (nah)
[ ] I’ve been to Alaska.
[44] I’ve been to China. (we all have)
[ ] I’ve been to Spain.
[ ] I’ve been to Japan. (maybe this year)
[45] I’ve had a fight with someone on AIM. (MSN...c'mon)
[46 ] I’ve had a fight with someone face-to-face. (my mom, last time)
[47] I’ve had serious conversations on any IM.
[48] I’ve forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me. (i'm pretty easy with grudges)
[49] I’ve been forgiven. (Amen. Thanks to God and Jesus)
[ ] I’ve screamed at a scary movie. (nope..but i've shut my eyes)
[ ] I’ve cried at a chick flick. (maybe almost)
[ ] I’ve watched a lot of action movies.
[50] I’ve screamed at the top of my lungs (Tower of Terror....)
[ ] I’ve been to a rap concert.
[ ] I’ve been to a hip hop concert.
[51 ] I’ve lived in more than 2 houses. (4 actually, old house, aunts, grandma's and new)
[52] I’ve driven on the highway/been on the highway. (4 hours in aussie...straight)
[53] I’ve driven more than 40 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 40 miles in a day. (Malaysia!)
[ ] I’ve been in a car accident.
[ ] I’ve done drugs. (medicine anyone?)
[54] I’ve been homesick. (Camps)
[55] I’ve thrown up. (disgusting stuff. i puked brown solid b4)
[56] I’ve puked on someone. (i think i did..poor mum)
[ ] I’ve been horseback riding.
[ ] I’ve filled out more than 10 myspace/LJ surveys.
[ ] I’ve spoken my mind in public. (not brave enuff)
[57] I’ve proved someone wrong. (math sums)
[58] I’ve been proven wrong by someone. (math sums)
[ ] I’ve broken a leg.
[ ] I’ve broken an arm/fingers.
[59] I’ve fallen off a swing. (splutz)
[60] I’ve swung on a swing for more than 30 minutes straight. (painful butt)
[ ] I’ve watched Winnie the Pooh movies. (What?? there are?)
[61] I’ve forgotten my backpack when I’ve gone to school. (lotsa times)
[62] I’ve lost my backpack. (and found it :D)
[ ] I’ve come close to dying.
[ ] I’ve seen someone die. (wah scary leh)
[63] I’ve known someone who has died.
[64 ] I’ve wanted to be an actor/actress at some point. (vaguely remember this..)
[ ] I’ve done modelling. (umm..no?)
[65] I’ve forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings. (sry guys.)
[66] I’ve taken something/someone for granted. (God's love...so many countless times)
[67] I’ve realized how good my life is.
[68] I’ve counted my blessings. (tried..too many)
[69] I’ve made fun of a classmate. (jumped on the bandwagon...sry)
[ ] I’ve been asked out by someone and I said no. (would i pass up the chance?)
[70] I’ve slapped someone in the face. (for fun)
[ ] I’ve been skateboarding.
[ ] I’ve been back stabbed by someone I thought was a friend. (maybe...but i wouldn't know)
[71] I’ve lied to someone to their face. (and was punished bad
[72] I’ve told a little white lie. (are there such things?)
[ ] I’ve taken a day off from school just so I don’t go insane. (i'll nvr miss sch!)
[73 ] I’ve fainted. (close to)
[ ] I’ve had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not. (wasting time?)
[74] I’ve pushed someone into a pool. (poor patrick)
[75 ] I’ve been pushed into a pool. (patrick's revenge!)
[ ] I’ve been/am in love. (more like crushes)

No comments: