Monday, August 22, 2005

i know this is an ego post....but

MY BDAE IS IN ONE AND HALF WEEKSS!! yay!

1 september....teacher's day...easy to remember, i guess that's why everyone seems to remember my bdae...and plus...it's ALWAYS a holiday...now that's the best part. Nxt thursday...now kenwei is inviting me for some gathering ovr at his place...hmm TOS.

Well, 2 things i learnt abt ding today. One, he is taking his piano exam and is playing the pieces i have b4!! 2, he can bend his thumb backwards more than 90 degrees....it is really scary, fab erks out at the sight of it. Plus, Jin can do it too, so we conclude that ding and jin are relatives.

T-shirt design for my preaching point!!! yay!!! i spent like 2 hrs on a design and i finally created one....now i even use it as an avatar on my msn....chat if you wanna see...comments are welcome.

I am so short of stuff to post...i will not blame you guys if you do not tag...but plz do :P

No comments: