Friday, August 26, 2005

becoz of eric's generous comments on the tagboard i will persist in posting though it is way past my sleeping time considering i have to wake up by 6.30 tomorrow.

Ding thinks i am miffed (btw that means pissed) at him becoz he ovrtook me during cross country run...i deny all these rumors. Btw ding was fast i was not giving him chance. The run was pretty good, unfortunately kenny got stiched and derek was just tired. Ding persisted behind me and we crossed the finishing line (almost) together.

Poor fab, getting 4 teeth pulled out is really bad, for fab's bdae i will get him the tampon that his nick says he needs. In all my innocence i will ask an innocent question: what in a world is a tampon? i have a feeling it's a taboo word. btw, sir azmi thinks i dunno wad the meaning of sex is.

Mr Bill Chia's words of wisdom: to all those ppl who have bdaes in September, why do so many ppl have bdaes in september...well you count back 9 mths and you figure that most couples do it during december/november holidays when it's all cool and cuddly and the holiday spirit is in the air...ahhh

tomorrow is a mega tiring day, starting with BB in the morning and ending with BB in the night. gd luck to me and all those in BB :/

yesterday took a walk down to Ghim Moh and revisited the place of my childhood, Dover road block 14, just opposite my condo right now. I missed the big dining hall and the spacious apartments, missed the secludeness of the area and the peacefulness. Sometimes we think back on our childhood and the places we've gone to b4 and it just strikes us how beautiful the world was back then. In a word it's known as nostalgia. So the place now is upgraded with pull up bars and all, last nite i did 7 pull ups!! not in a row!! :P

also i stupidly try the foot reflexology walk, the one with pebbles and stones and i regret it 10 seconds later when the dumb rocks keep digging into my feet. wad a relief when you get to the part with the big pebbles...the small ones are just evil. like mr azmi's math bk

today in class ian and fab got their revenge on me, derek traps me by my legs and then they started to torment me with tickling...it was the most horrid 10 seconds of my life except for the foot reflex walk. I will get back at fabriz haha. BQ retreat is coming...i'm gonna get ya

After BQ retreat gonna go visit kenwei, i don't think i've seen him in a lonnnggg time, hope to catch up.

well that's it for today, i will now open myself up. *opens himself up*

btw i self deprecated today but to no forfeit because of the sacredness of my birthday, all my debts will be canceled! ha!

No comments: