Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I have found out that there are soooo many things i'm not good at...but b4 i go any further...i will have to ban mr azmi from my blog because i am about to engage in self-deprecation. This post does not exist sir!!!

ok that shld do fine.

hmm...worship practise wasn't as bad as i expected. mr azmi was generous and once again plotted to stuff me and ian in a ploy to fatten us up. so we switched 'forever' with 'did you hear the mountains tremble'. Jin wasn't singing too bad....szus on the bass guitar...and everyone else did really well! i try my hand at the drums, as usual really shaky...uncle joel says i don't have the stroke for drums. On sunday he says like right in front of me...almost intentionally...to my brother 'frankly i prefer you to play the drums than....*whispers in bro's ear*'" i felt it was pretty obvious and nasty but nvrmind he probably didn't feel that way.

doesn't matter whether i have the natural flair for drums! even if i don't i'm determined to learn and hopefully with God's strength try and do well in it. And if i gain the skill then i'll use it in service to Him as well! I know i can't excel in everything...but i find drums enjoyable and i have a passion for it....just wish i could do better

Well national day finally comes to a close...with the finale song...i do the number 40 dance at home and to the amusement of my family members...hmmm...so looks like i'm bad at dancing as well...William Hung could not have said it any better 'I can't sing and I can't dance'....lol. but i try my best and that's what matters...and i guess one of my purposes in life was to provide comic entertainment and relief anyway. and btw...the music video for reach out for the skies is hilarious if you look at what Taufik's eyes stray away to every moment or so...:)

Another thing...i can nvr keep in touch with old frens....in sec1 lost contact with edric....and last yr with ken wei...of course i wanted to visit him this june but i could Never find the time....upsetting. fortunately there was a reunion at band nite. ppl like ian can keep in touch with tao nan frens and all...wish i was as good at that too! i don't want to lose frens that easily! imagine nxt time when we all graduate and go our separate ways...i wonder who i'll still be keeping in touch with..as many as possible ya?

Christian living and quiet time...i still can't do quiet time on a regular basis..it's so tough to do it regularly and yet not making it a routine. I've been trying a new method recently...it's always good to have variety to prevent 'routine-lization'. and fortunately God has put ppl in my life to guide me and encourage me along this walk with Him.

I'm bad at waking up....end up late in sch...and late in the mornings....i say 5 more minutes...but you know

Was nvr made for sport....besides soccer which i have some hope in. In basketball i'm the king of air balls! In badminton and table tennis i always hit the net and give the opponents smashing opportunities. In bowling the longkang is well used. Swimming i struggle to move forward though i can keep afloat. pullups....i still trying to do one proper one. pathetic....and i thought guys were supposed to be pretty good at sport. well at least i can run 2.4km pretty fast

well so many things i'm not good with....socializing (esp with strangers)....self-control and other stuff. but i try and i hope the effort is appreciated. sometimes i think i'm emotionally unstable or i'm just too sensitive for my own good...maybe i shouldn't care too much or worry too much....

well of course...i'm oso bad at updating my blog...so i came up with this long post to compensate...well cya!!

No comments: