Monday, May 14, 2007

Reminiscence

I don't know what just struck me, but it did; some describe nostalgia as the smell of rich coffee; mine was nothing like that i suppose, but it still caught me unprepared, and perked me up, yes, at least it perked me up from the swamp of despair.

reminiscence is:
recalling our innocent childhood

= endless pillowfights i cherish, but there were repercussions; my my my nose used to punish me for those fun times with papa.

= endless pokemon adventures with stuffed toys - got to catch them all!

= baby snails on the staircases through the endless rain

= trying to do a mary poppins with the umbrella when the wind got ferocious on rainy days, yes i would have just flown away to the endless skies

= endless comic strips, endless because i never got down to finishing them, always open-endings, love them, don't you?

= cuddling up with mum every night to sleep in the hall. some nights were endless, darkness overwhelmed sometimes, but God took care of us with his endless arms.

= realising how endless this list is.


and some part of me thinks ahead one and a half years. and realise, that yet another milestone of life is coming to pass. sometimes i just. just. don't want it to all end.

but like sand through our fingers. i grip on tight. just to let those little grains slip through, gradually, till not a grain remains...




No comments: