Wednesday, April 13, 2005

today was a screwy screwy day....

Ok band got Gold with honours for SYF...that's great...and chongwee brings me the newz screaming and wanting to hug me ><, we also go to the rugby finals...waste a whole 3 hrs there and then it's cancelled and we have to go there again tomorrow...i take 1 hr to get home.....this is so lousy....and we have to go there again tomorrow...:(

The only happy thing with that is that we get to play soccer again tomorrow...played a terrible game today...kept misfiring and letting the ball go loose....i can't control the ball for nuts....anyway looking forward to that tomorrow.

Math lesson....some of the mnemonics we thought out of....for the trigonometry ASTC/ACTS:
Azmi Speaks Terrific Chinese
Azmi Stirs the Claypot
Azmi Sure Talk Cock/ All Scouts Talk Cock
Azmi Can Talk Spanish.... no offence to anyone :P

Sry ian for flaring up at you for throwing those paper balls at me....i dunno wad's the fun in throwing paper balls ard...but i shldn't have shouted....sry guys...was just hot-tempered

Xunliang taught me to do Rubik's cube till the second layer...just for the record in case i forget how to do it...the move is....down, right, up, right, down, left, up :) ok got it!!! I'll show you guys if you want...here's a question fab asked me...who made the Rubik's cube? (hint...starts with R and ends with k, with an 'ubi' in the middle....:P)

And since there's the trend now of doing these 10 points things, yep those that ian do....but sry...i don't have that much time so i'll do as much as i want to :P

Some Things Abt Me...:P
1) I love to collect stuffed toys!!!! oh sure you knew that already...i have a whole basket of cute toys at home...:P
2) Umm...contrary to popular thought, i wasn't always the smartest in class, from primary one to primary three...there was ying qiao *slaps* ...can i say more? Oh yeah...fab was always third
3) I have had crushes b4 ok....first one was in primary 2.....ooo....
4) Back in Fairfield, i used to play hopscotch almost everyday....not the kind of thing a guy would do...but hey i was primary 3 ok...give me a chance...hopskotch is darn fun
5) I wasn't always the guai guai guy ok...i was sent to the principal's office like twice ....primary one inter-class fight between 1C and 1D...yes...me and fab were in 1D and involved in the fight...and guess wad...szus was in 1C....Second time at the office was when i vadalized someone's pencil case :P
6) Hey i've read jap comics b4 and not only that....but hentai...hmmm figures when you see my avatar...but hey it's art...according to kenwei....
7) I have cross-dressed b4....in fact there's quite a dark past to that...i won't elaborate but whenever i think of those times when i sinned....well i thank God that he has led me out of the shadows....thanks Jesus for having mercy on me :)
8) I'm not a gd christian ok...i fall alsleep lots of times without doing quiet time....so i've changed my quiet time to in the mornings now....that's why i come to school darn late
9) the secret to my weight loss was a hectic exercise schedule that saw me going to the gym for 1 and a half hours everyday to work on the stupid cycling machine...i will nvr go back there boy...it's tiring.
10) Yes i named my favorite stuffed toy dog Alice...i dunno why it's a girl...don't ask me...but i'm darn sad since i lost Alice somewhere...where r u?

Oh well that's all from me....ciao!!!

No comments: