Sunday, April 03, 2005

APRIL 17...make yourselves free on that day...my dad's trying to bk the church on that day!!! Band members get ready...songs yet to be decided though but it's a free session so maybe we can just play any songs...the pt is just to see whether we can gel together.

visited late aunt today...one yr ago she committed suicide for some odd reason. She always did look abit queer, too bad i didn't know her well, probably for the same reason that today i didn't feel a bit sad or solemn. I know my mom's side aunts and uncles better than my dad's side, probably coz of the language barrier for the latter. My grandma started sobbing today and we stood there watching her.

I saw my kindergarten bus driver at the columbarium...weird...she remembered me and my name...i thought it was kinda odd..but these things happen.

The Romeo and juliet meeting was cut off, sean was not informed by derek unfortunately. We got a wk left to get this done. Sean says we need costumes...hmm i wonder where we're gonna improvise any. For ian's nurse, sean says as a last resort we could always use the classic lab coat with sweater worn over combi...it gives a real enough impression of a skirt :P....hmm i think i'm playing some Peter guy who just says 'Anon' like a lot of times...how slack can i get...

I laugh at ian who got 30 for my harder quiz...i told you it was hard...hmmmm sean got 80 i think he tycoed but who knows??? Hmmm...looks like there are many things you guys still dunno bout me...esp bout my darker past....(and no i won't be talking about it...)

Yesterday was BB IGG2, hunters allied with the entertainers and we managed to be the only surviving team by the end of the game....well we were walking ard the school in weird armor made of plastic boards so we looked like robots...it was the OM day as well so tons of ppl were staring at us..lol. Also the teachers got mad with us again for playing water bombs in sch, teacher said that we were irresponsible by throwing water bombs and not cleaning up after...wad they didn't know was that we actually cleaned up..

SK news...mecca fell apart...i tried to salvage the situation...didn't work...reforming as pilgrims...i think it's not very fair but i wanna join fenris again and help in the war!!

Study for exams...ciao!

No comments: