Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bah Lost the Rubgy....

I somehow managed to not go for rubgy match today....i was like lethargic and i felt sick so i didn't go...instead i went home and slept for 3 hrs...that means i'll have trouble sleeping tonight....:(...it's a vicious cycle huh? and Saints 6 ACS 0....it's quite sad that we lost....but i respect that the saints must have played the better game in order to win. There's one thing about losing a game...it's losing gracefully and knowing that we have to improve to win in the future....and not to keep bickering abt the loss and how tyco saints are....hey at least we have respect....

Yesterday i was at the bus stop with fab...there were these 2 saints sitting at the bus stop...and like me and fab were innocently fiddling ard with a rubik's cube....and as if those saints had sth against playing with a rubik's cube....they said really loudly 'ACS sux'....hmmm i wonder wad that was for....we didn't do anything...i think they were just jealous that me and fab managed to get to the second layer of the cube...wait till they see john :P I think even if the saints won...they ought to have more humility and show ppl some respect...pride is the mother of failure

I regret posting the 10 things you nvr knew abt me...coz suddenly i get questions from everyone who my crush was.....hmm...wad am i to say...? A nice hint was that it was NOT a guy...gd enuff for everyone? Ok i'm just being dumb...she was my partner ok...go figure....after being forced to hold hands everyday in p1-p2...it naturally sets in...nice hint to fab...if you find out the answer you can post it on the tagboard for everyone to see :P

I'm expecting so many more questions.....anyway...the only plus point with the posting of the 10 things was the fact that everyone started tagging again...now i know why ian's tagboard is so full of stuff. But yeah don't ask to much...i have my privacy....:P if i told you everything...i wouldn't be an interesting and intriging person anymore...lol

Mr Azmi is such a great teacher (sir if you're reading this...:P) Anyway...he's like one of the only teachers this yr who everyone in the class likes....compared to past yr's math teachers, Mr Azmi is just more personable and amiable...and mostly lighthearted unless we misbehave real bad...and he's really patient...esp with ppl like eric, i thank God for having such a AZmazing teacher...esp in the yr that i take both c and a math....:)

More stuff......i need to keep that tagboard alive...lol

1) I was pageboy at my aunt's wedding when i was like p3.....and contrary to popular thought...i did not mess up :) my couz's were the flower girls.....
2) I was EMcee b4 in kindergarten....lol, and not only emcee, i was the CHINESE emcee...i had to memorise this darn long shiznit of chinese and b4 going on the stage...they drowned me in make-up...yes lipstick eyeshadow and all...i looked like a girl lah!!! but i didn't mess up thankfully....my chinese wasn't that bad.
3) Been through one major operation b4...it was quite a painful operation....blame it on my mum deciding to go through with it when i was a baby...go figure wad operation it was...i've told a few b4...and i am NOT jew as a result
4) I have a disfunctional double-eyelid...it's darn funny...one of my eyelids is double on some days and single on others....and i have a left parting like Mr Azmi...so i guess we're both eccentric ppl
5) unfortunately...i've slept with both derek and kenwei b4...on the same bed....and i was vandalized on at ken's house...and derek well he squashed me in my sleep...ow ><

well ciao...gd guessing who my crush was...starts with 'c'...have fun fab :) and no...i do not know who was yours....

No comments: