Friday, November 17, 2006

What to Say?

and this blog is likely to be seen as dead. and i pretty much agree.

holidays are no fun i guess. it gets boring with nothing much to do at home.

I see people play their lives away on the computer, sleep their lives away on bed.

I'm no better I guess. But I do hope that God will make this a meaningful holiday.

Recently, been reading lots of Christian literature. Max Lucado's books to be precise. Really touching, really encouraging. And one day I'll share a little joy to encourage you all as well.
Playing the Piano has also become a regular part of the day. FF's Memories of Life, and well just my own nonsense again, and yes BEEThoven (the vegetable no?). I'm getting cranky.

alrighty. that's it then. it remains to be seen, what be the fate of this blog.

No comments: