Thursday, January 19, 2006

What am i doing at this time of the night/day? physics...bah...IB life is getting really tough...and i've seem to forgot my ABC commitment...but oh well.

I found out how absolutely lonely i was today in school...outside of a group...i'm really quite lonely. And as everyone enjoyed the first free period we had today, there i was standing outside the corridor and wondering if my parents were right...i think i'm an introvert or something. So i shed a few tears in private outside and waited to see if anyone would come...nah..not a chance. Of course i'm back to my bubbly self again once i'm back in class.

Such is me....there's a side that's not seen by anyone...only God knows how i feel. And that's why only God can be my bestest friend. I'm not saying i don't have any frens that care for me...that's definitely not true. I'm just saying..sometimes i reflect about myself and realise that i'm so lonely and...pathetic. It doesn't help being 'academically excellent' if you don't have any social life or frens to share the joys and sorrows with.

Maybe that's why i fear next year's IB reshuffling of classes most...because i can't make frens...i'll probably be an outcast or something.

such is my life....

No comments: