Thursday, September 15, 2005

"<Justme>: Come to think I met this girl once who I thought looked a little like Tim. Hmmm, should have taken a closer look..."

ahhh....at least it was the girl who looked like me and not the other way round!!!

*sniff* i guess if i'm without my specs on then the above statement is true to a certain extent....but why shldn't it be..? i mean humans all have the same DNA makeup for 99.9% or sth...and only the remaining small portion is different. X and Y are a difference of one place in the alphabet.

and btw i did all the stuff in the dark...so i had no idea how i looked....but if you ask me honestly....yea i think i could make a convincing girl. o.O

Bio lesson has taught abt a SRY gene where a girl can have the genetic makeup of a boy...yea XY girl....that's one interesting thing we get to learn in bio....well i nvr regretted taking bio over geog...though i missed having a cheery and exceptional geog teacher in mrs sandra sim....i've nvr regretted it....ms phuan is just as nice in my opinion...except that the rest of the class apparently does not think so!!

I'm doing flag raising nxt wk....

wad am i doing now??!! i shld be studying!!!

No comments: