Thursday, June 09, 2005

nth much happening recently...i guess you guys figured that out already since i have nth much to blog post abt...so i'll keep this short...

woot! i got a portable radio so now i can get songs illegally from the net, rip them to disc and listen...but recently with that new ban on the downloading thing and the hq set up in s'pore we have to do really quietly....wait why am i blog posting this shiz...they'll find me...AHH
ok...so my bro's listening to some SSBM songs now that we got from the net...oops. so that reminds me i have to go for that sleepovr at ken's soon.,,

The band thing...you guys wanna have a session once ian comes back? i mean he can't possibly play from bangkok...that'll be fun though. I could fill in for sean but i'm not half as gd...but i can try yes? so whose in? fab, if you go i promise you can have the keyboard this time...and yay my church got a new electric acoustic guitar so maybe can bring that along....how bout sloke?

well playing like 3 hrs com everyday and that rox....beat that....but i'm kinda worried abt going back to sch..the hols are halfway through and soon i'll have to start mugging again...the last wk will be mug week coz have to revise stuff that was learnt so that when we go back we won't be so blur yes?

sean claims to have a better magic square method...hmmm...and mr azmi thinks i ripped my method off the net!! hey!!

oh well...reading dan's blog brings me memories of california...nostalgia again. :) i'll probably do some kinda tribute to california thing nxt post...

as of now...cya...i need to do tuition work and my mom's killing me for overusing the com

kt of HIVE!!

No comments: