Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I am so absent minded and ill-disciplined....feel so bad after today's events...like nowadays i keep forgetting to pack up after my work so my mum does it for me....well she doesn't have to...it's like i leave my stuff on the dining table for abt half hr coz i'll get back to it later...and i'll pack up later...but my mum's really meticulous and she wants the house super neat and tidy (like many mums) so she'll pack up for me or make noise abt me not packing up....well i try to give in and yea i'm in the wrong sometimes...really got to try harder nxt time...

I keep losing stuff...why?? 2 guitar picks in 2 days...one is somewhere in Breadtalk talking to the Floss Buns and the other is somewhere lurking ard at home...And i lost a present given to me by Michael who just came back from Thailand...man i feel like i'm so ungrateful for the present...even though it was just a simple notebook...but i didn't care for it as much as i shld have...i feel like an ungrateful jerk. will have to improve on these things

well on the subject of guitar picks....no one knows this but i have 5 guitars at home now!!! 2 acoustic, 1 acoustic elec, 1 elec and a bass!! whee...this must shatter previous records...:P but seriously...most of the time i only use the acoustic...the electric is useless with the g-string that never gets tuned properly...guess i'll need a new g-string soon (not that kind of g-string....-_-)..abt the g-string joke...well my g-strings have broken lots of times :) The new acoustic electric was for the preaching point but somehow my dad and i secretly and sneakily got it into our home and we get the privilege of using it :) tricksy

so i stay up again..for wad??? chinese essay writing...5/6 done...one more to go and i'm done with this project!!! a total of 9k words altogether now ...hoping to hit 10k by the end...it'll be a personal record. :) I've got to start sleeping early again and adjust back to the days of sleeping at 11 and waking up at 0630. This is definitely not good for health...recently my astigmatism increased by like 25 each eye....ow.

okkie i gtg like now...gonna go show my dad some tabs :).

happy advance father's day to all my classmates :)...assuming you guys get a wife and have kids

No comments: