Sunday, March 20, 2005

Well nth much today...just finished up my changwensuoduan, and i don't even knoe whether it's due tomorrow...sigh...right now is the mass printing session of all the hols hwk...i'm so last minute

Church today, Uncle Wilson couldn't make it coz Natalie fell sick again...this calls for even more prayer...Michael revealed to us his calling to the pastoral ministry and his story of how God revealed that purpose to him...i still need to find my purpose for life as well...Matthew 28, the great commision, go and make disciples...i tried with chongwee....witnessing is like telling ppl abt christ then letting God take over...so for now i've done my bit.....

Good Friday and Easter Sunday coming up, i've got to play 2 worship sessions within 3 days...wad did i say abt my preaching point needing more help, that's where our band is gonna come in, let's continue discussion tomorrow in school ya?

I didn't know hwee knew the planetshakers....she was talking bout them today....anywayz she knows open up the gates so that's kinda cool...she was like excited on our band and the possibility that we might bring some comtempary songs into the church....well i dunno bout that....my dad says that we could but told me not to overdo it....maybe like one new song a month or sth....that may work...also song choice is very important...the songs must have meaning in them....and they must be practical. So that's sth to ponder bout...esp for ian and derek who are arranging the music.

Well i met the muah chee auntie at cold storage again today....she said she missed me and was asking me like why i hadn't bought muah chee for more than 2 wks liao...well i told her bout the hike...don't wry nxt wk she'll see me twice on gd fri and easter sunday.....It's kinda cool that i made frens with the muah chee auntie...of course she enjoys seeing me...she gets $1.50 a visit...but hopefully that's not all there is to it...

Well i was bored so i changed my blogskin....one reason was coz i couldn't view it with mozilla and i'm sure many others couldn't as well...i hope it's better now....autumn is such a nice season you know...i wish there was autumn in s'pore....it would be so enjoyable....it's just a very comfortable and relaxing season..the orange backdrop and all...

End of the hols...wait wad hols...?? cya guys tomorrow and remember to finish ur work...

No comments: