Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well it's been an eventful few days....and i think it's finally time to blog again.

recently i've been leaving my QT for late at night...and i think it's been quite horrible, i know that God doesn't mind meeting us at any time, but at the same time, i few so guilty for not giving Him my best time...but instead the worst time when all my mind is telling me is to go to sleep...:( i hope He forgives me....I also don't know why...but recently i haven't been able to feel His presence during QT...maybe just a bit...but not alot...maybe it's something up with me...too many worries? sin keeping me from Him? i hope i find out soon. It feels terrible not being with God, then again i always feel that burden of doing QT...and i wish one day i can say 'Let's do QT!' with the same enthusiasm as 'Let's go play comp!'

My bro got 231 for PSLE....he's so disappointed...missed ACS(I) cut off by 4 marks...hopefully he can make an appeal though....and ding...that does not mean saying 'My brother is v.smart so let me join the sch'. Sometimes i pity him...hopefully he's not comparing himself to me...that would be terrible..well we all have our own strengths and weaknesses....and i'm sure he'll discover his own set soon :)

Today was soccer...and arjun getting reported to SPCA for injuring that poor rat...such a sad sight....a graze on one side of the body...the size of a ten cent coin or maybe twenty cent....bleeding...ow >< Then there was arjun's antics....go pick up the ball...kick it forward...then it falls back into the ditch again. Whatever it was...it was a good game though it was a wet day...Thank God for the fellowship. Then there was ding's bro si han :P who was playing with peeps twice his size but could compete for man of the match due to his brilliant goals!

ok gtg...maybe tomorrow...and why am i reading chronicles of narnia?

No comments: