Monday, December 05, 2005

Cheer Recaps

wow whee...several memorable cheers from gunGbound@temasekIV

Knights (woot!! my guild!!):
Eh- BOMB
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.......BOOM!

Eh ah eh ah eh ah boom
Boom ah boom ah boom ah eh
Eh ah boom
Boom ah eh
Mighty knights, Mighty knights
Sut sut eh!

The Funny Dialect Cheer
What say you say I say
What say you say I say
I say Knights is number one
Don't believe very cham
What say you say I say
What say you say I say
Sua!
Mai Sua!
Ai Zai!
Ahhhhhhhh.....(in a hmm..seductive way?)



Judges (Wesley, Little Nicholas Tye and Caleb the On guy)
Order in the Court!!! *stomp* *stomp* *stomp*

Priests (poor loner Russell):
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Boo! (it was a gay cheer for booing people) I'll do it for you next time if you want :P

Missionaries (bong and Elliot):

Leader: Give me one 'na' !
Everyone: Na!
Leader: Give me two 'na's !
Everyone: Na! Na!
Leader: Give me three 'na's!
Everyone: Na! Na! Na!
Leader: Give me many many 'na's!
Everyone: Nani Nani na na...Nani Nani na na....(lol)

then there was the gu(1) niang(2) clap and the usual macho and sexy clap things....those weird things they make you do at camp..yet making you feel good doing it...though essentially it is quite stupid looking :P

next post will be on the camp itself


No comments: