Wednesday, October 19, 2005

nobody visits this blog anymore...nobody reads it and nobody tags *sniffles*

well i suppose it's partially my fault for not updating regularly and for not typing out interesting and thought provoking stuff for ppl to comment on...i guess i'm really not blogger material...well...i would now convert this to a private diary i guesss....a private blog....no one has to read it..just me and myself and my memories within. i want to hit at least 1 year old with this blog!!!

well speaking of memories i was kinda packing up my drawers recently...going through all the stuff inside, rumaging and seeing wad was still necessary and wad could be disposed of, and i came across so many things that brought back memories, gifts from my friends, the childish little pictures that i used to draw, my old hand-written diaries, my comics on 'Petmons', some 'anipet' game that me and sloke used to play in primary school...and wow...so many

recently helped my dad to total the marks and count the marks for the physics papers that he marks (2 and a half classes worth...:P). well i stumbled upon some of my old friends from fairfield....including...well my p1 and p2 partner whom i shall decline to expose, and a girl who gave me a little stuffed dog named sushi...awww

Today was exam results, let me give the gist....everyone says that i did well, and yea i can't say i didn't...yet i give the glory to God!!! somehow everyone always thinks that i don't sympathise we them...well honestly i cannot emphatise but i try my best not to comment about my better marks in order not to upset those less fortunate....such as fabriz.....i mean i try my best to comfort them and help them....and ppl sometimes think i'm being insincere....it just feels terrible.

inter class soccer today. one word....'owned'. yes we were owned by both teams and it was mostly my fault i think.....my fault i let sean down by not stopping the ball on the line...also my fault that i let the ball get to the attacker and let him score. Ding was fantastic the second game with many brilliant reflex savess!! well on a whole i felt that wad many teams lack is a sense of sportsmanship. Also i know winning is truly important, but sometimes i try to comfort everyone (again)....and get accused of saying crap.

oh well life's like that.

my holidays are gone ok....3 BB camps, church camp..fun? exciting? yes...but my hols are gone!!!

planning for the youth camp today somewhere in causeway point (burgerking) and i don't know why John says that i'm 'cute'....somehow i do not fit that profile....nope...i don't think so...

karaoke...han an overdid it. i think they only had JJ VCD.

cya then (wait who am i talking to? this is private)

No comments: